Our KIDS program is broken down into 4 age groups. Please see below for descriptions of what you can expect for each group. If you have any questions – please contact Rebecca Withrow.
Registration and Check-in/out
Safety and Security
- All our volunteers are carefully screened and trained to care for toddlers.
NURSERY: NEWBORN – WALKING / WALKING – 30months
Our nursery provides:
- Volunteers who are carefully screened and trained to care for infants and toddlers. A 3:1 Child to Volunteer ratio will be upheld.
- A Safe and secure environment where parents/guardians will register and check-in and out their child. Parents will be given a pager to be contacted by nursery staff if needed.
- High standards for cleanliness and sanitation of toys and other equipment. Please note that in an effort to protect all infants, our nursery has a well babies only policy.
- Loving and gentle atmosphere where children will hear about the God who created them.
Nursery is available during the weekend gatherings as well as other select special events. The nursery is located at theSQUARE across the street from theCLOVA.
TODDLER: AGE 30months – 3yrs
- Children will be welcomed into class with a time of play. Circle time will follow with simple songs, stories, and actions pointing children to who God is. An age appropriate activity and snack will follow before it is time for pick-up.
- The toddler class is located at theSQUARE across the street from theCLOVA.
PRIMARY: AGE 4-GRADE 1 / ELEMENTARY: GRADE 2- GRADE 5
What to expect
- Classes run during the fall, winter, and spring semesters. Please note that there will be a Christmas, Spring and summer break for families to attend church together.
- Our kids meet at theSQUARE across the street from theCLOVA.
At Crossridge, we want our kids to be learning in a fun and SAFE environment. Because safety is of the utmost importance, we are using the Planning Center Check-In system.
For more information on this system and how you can speed up the check-in process, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Thanks so much for your cooperation and understanding.
If you have any questions about issues not covered here, don’t hesitate to contact Rebecca Withrow.