The Youth Leadership Conference is a gathering of Youth and Leaders with the desire to train, equip, and encourage youth to follow Jesus faithfully and live empowered by the Spirit in their specific local church, context, and community.
This year, the YLC is a 2 day event at Westside Church in Vancouver. The cost for the event is $26.68 + money for lunch and dinner on Saturday.
Registration info is available below. More information about the conference itself can be found at http://youthleadershipconference.ca
Questions can also be directed to [email protected]
IMPORTANT: This event has a 2 step registration process.
- Register your student for the event at the CONFERENCE REGISTRATION PAGE
- This involves paying the registration fee of $16.68 (inc. taxes/fees), as well as having your son/daughter choose their breakout sessions. We'd really encourage you to talk through the options with your child. Descriptions of the breakouts can be found here: https://www.youthleadershipconference.ca/breakouts/
- Register your student for the event at the CRYOUTH EVENT PAGE
- This involves paying the transportation/lodging fee of $10, as well as letting us know that your child(ren) will be attending so we can secure transportation, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: If you only do one step, your child will either not have access to the conference, or not have a ride to the conference.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bible, pen, notebook
- Sleeping bag, pillow, bedroll (if it's compact)
Breakfast will be provided at the event on Saturday morning but not lunch and dinner. Please have your students bring some money for lunch and dinner on Saturday!
More information can be found at:
Friday the 1st of February:
4:15 - Arrive at the58 (Please eat an early dinner! We'll grab a small snack after kick-off on Friday night)
4:45 - Leave
5:30 - Arrive and register
6:00 -> Conference
Saturday the 2nd of February
8:30am -> Conference
8:00pm - Conference closes - Pack up and leave
9:45 - Arrive @ the58 - Student pickup