Whether you’ve been in one all your life or are someone who can’t remember the last time you’ve been, visiting a church for the first time can be nerve wracking. We know this. We’ve been there too. Hopefully this bit of info will help!
WHAT’S IT LIKE?
Generally speaking, we gather Sunday mornings for worship in music, teaching from the Bible and getting to know one another. All this happens in a casual setting with no real expectations of our visitors. You may hear us mention "tithes and offerings" – but this is for people who call Crossridge home – if you’re visiting with us – we don't want your money. Really.
Some practical info:
- Coffee, tea and snacks are provided in the lobby before and after the gathering.
- There is no dress code at Crossridge – most people dress casually.
- Songs, readings, quotes, and Bible references are always available on the screen so that you can follow along.
- If you have a Bible, or Bible app, please bring it with you. If you do not own a Bible, that’s not a problem. We would like to give you one as a gift at the Connect Desk in the lobby.
- The music can be loud. Decibel levels are always safe, but we do provide earplugs for those with sensitive hearing (at the ConnectDesk in the lobby).
- Communion (aka the Lord's Supper) is celebrated weekly at Crossridge.
HOW CAN I GET CONNECTED?
Stop by the ConnectDesk in the lobby before or after the gathering to talk to someone about how you can connect with what’s happening at Crossridge.
A GREAT way to get connected is to join a Crossridge Community Group. These are groups of 10-20 people, meeting in homes throughout the week to do life together. For more info on our Community Groups – CLICK HERE
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
At Crossridge, there are a lot of kids, and we’re committed to providing a safe and fun environment for them to learn about Jesus. For more info on CRKids – CLICK HERE
While there is free parking on 176 St, we're asking Crossridgers to not park on 176 as businesses are open during our gathering times. Immediately behind the Clova is a parking lot with lots of spaces. It's a short walk around to the front of the building.
TIMES & PLACES
For info on where and when things happen on Sundays, CLICK HERE
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Drop us an email any time to ask questions! You can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below. You can also call the church office at 604-576-1811.